The relaxation is the natural state of our body that provides rest, releases mental and physical tensions and regulates both metabolism and your heart rate and breathing. If you practice it in your day to day you will notice the improvements in your body and your spirit. Here are some techniques for you to discover how to practice relaxation daily effectively.
Steps to follow:
1. A very simple technique is music therapy or relaxation through music. The first thing you should do is look for music that gives you peace of mind to maximize the results of relaxation. Remember that there is music for all tastes and for all occasions. Try to always carry it with you so that you can listen to it whenever you feel overwhelmed or you just want to give yourself a moment of relaxation to calm the mind.
2. Breathing is key to being able to relax on a day-to-day basis. You can do it anywhere as long as you find a quiet place that allows you to do the exercises. This simple way to calm down just needs your concentration: breathe through the nose and exhale through the mouth concentrating on each breath. Inhale deeply counting to 5 and do the same when you exhale. Repeat the exercise 10 times relax your muscles and visualize how the tension leaves your body.
3. Our mind has a power over our important body, if we manage to dominate it and diminish the thoughts that generate stress we can relax more easily. The trick is to take distance from the situations that generally upset us, trying to see it from the outside will allow you to remove worries and concentrate on what really happens. Use positive affirmations that calm you down, build your confidence and up your spirit.
4. Nature, breathing its fresh air, the energy that emanates and the mental state in which it places us, help to relax us more easily. Find a natural place that will stimulate you and allow you to disconnect for a few minutes. Whether in the garden near your office, admiring nature in silence will fill you with peace and allow you to see things more clearly.
5. Yoga is a practice that brings many benefits for the body, mind and spirit. It allows people to relax and concentrate in a deeper way with prolonged effects. Sign up for some yoga class of at least one hour to which you can go 2 times per week or go ahead and try a yoga plan for a more balanced life.
6. Green tea has sedative properties and amino acids that favor relaxation. Try replacing the coffee, which can make the stress responses worse, for a cup of green with honey and you will see how you relax more easily.