Chamomile and cinnamon are two products that are widely used in beauty and health, since they have numerous benefits for both hair and skin. But these are not the only possible uses, since chamomile tea and cinnamon are also often used to improve people’s health, since they are very positive ingredients, especially for the digestive system.
However, even if they are natural products, it is important to take into account possible contraindications that may occur.
What is the use of chamomile and cinnamon tea?
Chamomile and cinnamon tea has numerous benefits, such as balancing the body and improving the state of the digestive system. These are some of the most important benefits:
- Digestive system: as we have said, the digestive system is one of the most benefited when you drink tea of chamomile and cinnamon, as it helps to make digestion and relieve other digestive complaints suchas heaviness, reflux and gas.
- Relaxing: chamomile and cinnamon tea is also known for its relaxing effect, a feature that will help you sleep and avoid nervousness, anxiety or stress.
- Weight: cinnamon has fat burning properties that will be very useful for weight loss. Chamomile, in addition, is very beneficial to eliminate toxins and purify the body, which is why it is an excellent diuretic. This tea will also help you to satisfy your appetite and prevent you from snapping between meals. If you want to lose weight with the help of home remedies.
- Sugar: Chamomile and cinnamon tea helps control blood sugar levels, which can be helpful in case of diabetes – always have to consult with the doctor – or in case you want to improve blood circulation .
How chamomile and cinnamon tea is made
Cinnamon tea, as you will see below, is very easy to make. However, you should bear in mind that it is important to prepare it just when it is going to be consumed, since otherwise it could lose properties.
- To start, you’ll need-the water equivalent of the cup is to take- amount, a bag of chamomile and a little cinnamon. When you have the ingredients prepared, for water to boil.
- Add the cinnamon and let it boil for ten minutes. When the time has passed, remove the cinnamon from the fire.
- Take another container with water and bring it to a boil.
- When it is boiling, remove it from the heat and add the bag of chamomile inside. When you have done this, you must cover the container well so that it rests for five minutes and you do not lose properties.
- Mix the two infusions and let them sit together for half an hour.
- After this time, the infusion will be ready to drink.
How to drink chamomile and cinnamon tea
Chamomile and cinnamon tea is easy to drink, although it all depends on why it is taken and the goals you want to achieve through the infusion. In general, the most advisable is to have a cup before each meal, especially when the intention is to lose weight, control the blood sugar level or improve digestive discomfort.
This pattern can also be used if you need to control anxiety or stress. However, if what is intended is to sleep better, it is advisable to always have a cup before going to bed.
Side effects of chamomile and cinnamon tea
As we have said before, chamomile and cinnamon tea is a very beneficial natural product that, however, can have some negative side effects for health. In addition, your intake may be discouraged in some cases:
- It is not good, for example, to take chamomile tea and cinnamon in combination with medicines that have relaxing effects, since that sensation could be potentiated and could even have a sedative effect.
- This infusion is also not recommended to pregnant women, since the combination of both ingredients could stimulate blood circulation in excess.
- Despite its advantages for the digestive system, chamomile and cinnamon tea is contraindicated when you have gastric ulcers, since the ingredients could cause the opposite effect and irritate the digestive system instead of soothing it.